Decorating a New Home with JoJo Fletcher
August 06, 2020
by HG Guest
All photos taken during JoJo Fletcher’s home refresh with HomeGoods pre-COVID
Hi, JoJo Fletcher here! Home renovation has always been a part of my life. I love the adventure of finding unique pieces to decorate a space and being able to do it on any budget. Renovating can be daunting, but at HomeGoods, you can find amazing quality pieces to refresh your space without breaking the bank. Keep reading for a look at how I decorated multiple areas of my new home with HomeGoods finds.
- First stop: the entryway – the spot that sets the tone for a home, which is why balancing function with personal aesthetic is key. I fell in love with a blue diamond-patterned bench with wooden legs and this modern, metal mirror (perfect for a quick make-up check on the way out).
- Next up – where I spend most of my time – the TV den. I love finding hidden gems at HomeGoods (especially decorative accessories). Check out these textured ceramic vases and the standout amethyst rock on my shelves. Pro tip: group items in twos and threes to make the look feel balanced but not too symmetrical.
- As a HomeGoods lover, we all know there’s no such thing as too many pillows, am I right? Especially when they are $25 and under! I snagged a variety of neutral knotted and striped pillows with a little pop of yellow. Pro tip: For fullness and to make the fabric quality shine, give the center of the pillow a good chop!
- One of my favorite styling tricks is to create wall art out of baskets. They’re so popular right now and you can snag some at HomeGoods for great prices. I found a special set of star-patterned woven baskets for under $20 a piece. It’s such a unique way to decorate and you really can’t mess it up!
- Moving on to one of my favorite spaces, our guest bedroom. I love neutral tones, so texture is a must! I paired the perfect fringed white duvet with a mix of tan and blue quilted comforters to turn the room into a relaxing retreat. I also found this slim, tufted bench to place at the foot of the bed and tie the room together.
- One of the best ways to brighten up any room is with mirrors! I hung a round mirror above the dresser and added a full-length floor mirror to lean against the wall, perfect for reflecting natural light on a full-outfit view. To brighten up the space even more, I swapped out my dark wood dresser for this white one. I found it for just $299.99, and the room is now noticeably brighter and more inviting.
- Last but certainly not least, my outdoor patio. Luckily, I can spend time outdoors year-round in Dallas so furnishing our patio was a must. When I shopped at HomeGoods pre-COVID, I found this gorgeous wooden dining table with six chairs for such a great price. I even created a little nook with a pair of rattan chairs and a unique mosaic side table that is now my favorite spot to watch the dogs play.
If you’re looking to refresh and redecorate your home, I highly recommend checking out everything your local HomeGoods has to offer. You’ll find so many unique accessories and quality furniture options for every room in the house! What’s your next home décor project?
JoJo Fletcher is widely known for her appearances on Season 20 of The Bachelor and Season 12 of The Bachelorette, and her expertise in the home renovation space. She and her fiancé have hosted and executive produced the CNBC show, CASH PAD, where the couple helps people take an unused room in their home and renovate it to make it available as a rental property.
Get on the list
Sign up for email to get fresh inspiration & the latest news right to your inbox.**