If the coffee table sits in the middle of our living room, it’s only right that it receives some thought and attention. After all, we pass by it too many times for it to be ignored. Why not add your personality and style to give it your signature look? I love these beautiful images of coffee tables styled in magazines.
I’m sharing with you my 5 simple steps to layering a coffee table:
1. I always start with something fresh. Use fresh flowers, fern or an orchid.
2. Use large books. Go ahead and stack them up.
3. A small bowl, small ceramic dish or something sculptural conveys your personal style. I like to fill a small bowl with candy.
4. A candle to set the mood. I love hurricane candleholders.
5. Vary the heights of your objects for added interest.
I hope you use my 5 simple tips to style your coffee table like a pro. Have fun creating your signature look. Happy nesting.
(Photo at the top: Burnham Design)
You might also like:
- Merry & Bright~ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 10 Designer Decor Hacks: Holiday Place Settings
- A Warm and Welcoming Friendsgiving