Photo by Hostess with the Mostess
Are you ready for some football? I know we are! The Big Game will be here before you know it and today, I am sharing eight football party ideas that will knock your socks off! For me, the food is the best part. I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way!
1. Create a beverage station using a bar cart or any table top. Dressers or sofa tables also work wonders when creating a designated spot for drinks.
2. Greet your guests with a chalkboard sign sharing a warm welcome. I love this idea from Catch My Party of sprucing up an appetizer display with a coordinating banner, napkins and food cards.
3. Pre-fill mason jars with your favorite drink. Finish off the display with a custom football party flag attached to a fun straw. Hostess with the Mostess has a free printable for these football flags!
4. Create a nacho bar with individual sized cups full of nacho dip. How fun is this set up from Better Homes and Gardens?
5. Create a chili bar with multiple crock pots (or slow cookers), like this set up from Tatertots & Jello.
6. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your food. Create football themed finger sandwiches or sweet treats like these adorable edible football cupcake wrappers from Hungry Happenings.
7. Everyone loves popcorn and this popcorn bar is fabulous! Create a space, similar to this one from Pen & Paper Flowers, that makes it easy for guests to fill a bag full of popcorn and all the fixings.
8. Create hot dog or French fry cones. I love how Pop Sugar created holes in a box and simply wrapped the food in parchment paper.
I won’t lie; being from Boston, I am hoping that New England wins, but regardless of who the contenders are, the party will be amazing! With a little creativity and a few table tops, any one of these ideas can be implemented fairly quickly. Wow your guests with a little pizzaz at your party for the Big Game!
You might also like:
- How to Create a Unique Space for Your Special Moments
- Entertaining Essentials for a Girl's Night in This Summer
- Update Your Outdoor Living Space for Summer